How do I register for an EntroPay account to make deposits to my SBOBET account?
EntroPay is a prepaid account that gives you a Prepaid Virtual Visa Card which you can use to fund your SBOBET account. You can load funds to your virtual card by credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
To register for a free account with EntroPay, please follow the steps below.
- Go to www.entropay.com
- Enter your personal information as listed on the registration page and click on the Get your card! button.
Your password must be between 6-30 characters, and contains a combination of alphabetic characters (uppercase or lowercase letters) and numbers.
- You will then be directed to the page where you can fund your virtual card. Choose between funding using credit card or by bank transfer. Alternatively, click the Fund Your Card Later button to explore the available features first.
Your virtual card number will be visible once you add funds to the card.
- Select your currency and a predetermined load amount or enter your own amount.
- Enter your credit / debit card details and click the Confirm Details button.
To sign in and manage your EntroPay account, please follow the steps below.
- Go to www.entropay.com and click the Sign In here link.
- Enter your username and password you have provided during the registration process.
- Click on the Sign In button to proceed.
Check your card balance, top-up, or view transaction statements in the Manage Cards page.
If you have not created a virtual card during registration, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the ADD NEW CARD button.
- Select your currency and create a friendly name (e.g. My New Card) that will be used to refer to this card.
- Click on the Create Card button to proceed.
- Click on the Top-up Card Now! button to add funds, or click on the Close button to return to the main page.
Edit or delete your existing payment methods in the Payment Methods page.
A payment method is a personal credit / debit card or a bank account that you can use to top-up or withdraw funds from your EntroPay cards.
View details for any recent completed payments in the Received Payments page. To see older payments, please view the respective EntroPay card statements.
View and update your EntroPay account settings in the Settings page.
- Account Limits - View loading limits, withdrawal limits, maximum card balance and transaction limits for your EntroPay account.
- My Profile - View and update your personal information such as contact details.
- Account Security - Update your current password.
1 people found this article helpful.