How do I change my Skrill email address in the payment page?
To change your registered Skrill email address in SBOBET's payment page, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the Deposit & Withdraw link located at the top of the page.
- Select Skrill from the displayed payment methods.
- Click the Edit button beside your Skrill email address.
- Enter your new email address and click Save.
- A confirmation alert message box is displayed once you have successfully changed your Skrill email address.
You can only change to an email address under the same Skrill ID you have previously used.
If your Skrill Client ID is different from your registered ID, please contact our dedicated SBOBET Support Team quoting your new Skrill email address and reason.