How do I deposit funds into my SBOBET account using credit card?
To deposit funds into your SBOBET account using credit cards such as Visa, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the Deposit & Withdrawal link located at the top of the page.
- Check that the Deposit tab is open from the top menu, and you will see a list of available credit cards shown on the page. Payment methods are generated based on your account currency and country of residence, and may not support all currencies.
- Click on your preferred credit card and enter the details as required on the page.
You can view the minimum and maximum deposit amounts on the top of the page. Move your mouse over the little blue icon to view more information about the limitation on the maximum deposit amount.
Click on the << Back button to return to the previous page if you wish to select a different payment method.
- Click on the Make Deposit >> button to proceed.
- You will be directed to the third-party payment service provider website to continue the payment process.
- Enter your credit card information as required on the page and click on the Pay Now button to proceed.
- If your transaction is successful, you will be directed to the payment successful confirmation page. Check and confirm that your transaction details are correct.
- If your transaction is incomplete, rejected by the third-party payment service provider or encounters an error during processing, the payment failed confirmation page displays all relevant details of your failed transaction.
- After completing the payment process, you will be redirected back to SBOBET's confirmation page displaying all relevant details of your transaction.
Click on the LIVE CHAT icon located at the top right corner of the page for instant help from our friendly advisors.