Santa’s Workshop Betting Rules
Welcome to Santa's workshop, a fun game where, if you guess 1 out of 3, Santa is going to reward you!
How to Play
- To play Santa's Workshop, first you need to place a bet. You can adjust the amount of your bet by using the plus and minus buttons on the sides of the "BET" display.
- Now click on the "Buy Ticket" button to start your game.
- Choose one gift out three to find the gold coins and win the prize. This can be done by either click or tap on one of the presents or by clicking or tapping the "Auto Pick" button, that will choose a random present.
- Two of the presents contain pieces of coal and one contain three gold coins, if you find a piece of coal, you will need to try again if you find the gold coins you will win the prize appearing in the prize box above the "BET" button
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The paytable below simulate 10,000,000 million tickets rounds chance of winning each prize. The 10,000,000 tickets are just for the presention perpuses and chance for winning each prize is always the same in each round.
A Look Inside
a. Starting Screen
b. Winning Screen – You can see that the player has a winning symbol combination.
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent in the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval is set in the player account, on the hosting website.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to the game.
- Go to account – opens account web page
- Quit game – exit game and return to host website
|Game Type||Pick 1 out of three|
|Return to Player||89%|
2 people found this article helpful.