Rio Fever Betting Rules
Join the greatest samba spectacle in the world in this fun, sunny flight to Rio! This 5-reel, 40-lines slot, with razor sharp graphics and immersive sound track, is packed with features, bonuses and free spins. Rio Fever is no doubt going to be one of your favorite games.
Main Game Features
Wild Ginga Random Wilds:
Every so often, a random wilds feature will trigger over any number of the reels before the reels stop.During that time, it will leave a random track of 1 to 20 wilds behind it over the reels. The random wild will replace any symbol except the bonus symbol to create a winning line.
Bonus Wheel Features
Three or more Bonus symbols anywhere on the game reels will trigger the ’Rio Fever Bonus Wheel’ feature. This feature can have one of the following three outcomes:
- Bonus Multipliers - If the wheel lands on one of the six possible ’Bonus Multipliers’, the ’Bet’ amount will be multiplied by this number.
- ’Samba Parade’ free games mini game.
- ’Wild Ginga’ free games mini game.
In this mini game, you will be awarded with 7 free games. During the game play, starting from the second spin, a sticky wild symbol will randomly be added to one of the reels and will remain there the entire duration of the mini game. The bonus symbol will not be available during the mini game.
In this mini game, you will be awarded with 3 free games. On each spin, carnival trumpets will fill up to three random reels with a Wild symbol that will stretch on the entire reel. After each free game, the Wild will be reset. The bonus symbol will not be available during the mini game.
Playing the Game
To play a round, configure your bet using the ’Bet’ Plus / Minus buttons, and press or Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
A second click on the or the Spacebar will fast-forward the round to the round results, or in the case of multiple lines winning, will skip the win animation and start the next round.
The round can also be initiated using the ’Autobet Autoplay’.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- All win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the lines stake.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game’s ’Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ’Info’ button .
- All symbols multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Stake X the symbol multiplier X the number of payout lines.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added together.
- All wins occur on the selected lines
Payout Rules in Free Games
- Free Games (Free Spins features) are played at the same stake as the round that activated the Free Games.
- Free Games wins are added to any initial bet lines wins.
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated the Free Games Spins.
Mobile Settings Screen
The mobile game settings screen can be accessed by selecting the ’Settings’ button in the bottom right corner. Entering the settings options will allow you to control various aspects of the game:
- Sounds - Control the ’Ambient Sounds’ and ’Sound Effects’. They can be switched onoff by clicking on the appropriate buttons. By default all sounds are switched on.
Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of lines and bet configuration.
How to use the autobet autoplay feature - Desktop
To open the autobet autoplay, click on the icon next to the SPIN button.
To set the autobet autoplay number of rounds, click under Set Autobet Rounds to choose your desired number of rounds from the list.
To start the autobet autoplay, click the play button on the bottom right corner. Once clicked, the play button will change to a pause button that will allow you to pause the autobet whenever you choose. You can only pause in between rounds/spins and not while the round is in play. To close the autobet, click on the X sign on the upper right corner. During autobet play, the settings panel is closed.
How to use the autobet autoplay feature - Mobile
To access Autobet while playing from a mobile device, click on the autobet icon on the right of the SPIN button. To activate a limit, you will need to click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value on the right side (in the case of Single Win, Win Limit and Loss Limit) and click on the START button on the bottom left corner.
To exit the autobet autoplay screen without starting the autobet rounds, you will need to click the X button in the top right corner.
After clicking on the START button, the game will return to the main screen and the ’Bet change’ button will show the autobet rounds counter. To stop the autobet autoplay, you will need to click on the autobet button again. Pausing the autobet is not possible in mobile mode.
Autobet Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win -Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the ’Single Win’ value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win - The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature - The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit’s conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen and fade out after 5 seconds. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Loss limit - "Loss limit reached"
- Win Limit - "Win limit reached"
- Single Win - "Single win reached"
- On a Win - "Win reached"
- Stop on a feature - "Feature reached"
Autobet Autoplay Rules in the UK
Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) that want to use the autobet autoplay function, have to first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
Any attempt without these two limits set, will result in these fields being highlighted in red until set. In addition to these regulatory requirements, the maximum number of autobet autoplay rounds is 25.
The reality check control alerts you as to how much time you have spent playing the game. The time interval can set by visiting ’My Account’ through the host casino’s website.
*The reality check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
The popup message displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until you choose one of three actions:
- Continue - You will return to the game being played.
- Go to Account - You will be redirected to your user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window ab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and will exit the game.
- Quit Game - This will exit the game and return you to the games lobby.
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines Ways||40 (Fixed)|
|Number of Reels Rows||5|
|Main Game Features||Wild Ginga Random Wilds|
|"Bonus Wheel" Features||Bonus Multipliers, Samba Parade free spins, Wild Ginga free spins|
|Free Spins Amount||x3 and x7|
|Return to Player||94.70%|
|Hit Rate (Optional)|
|Default Denominations||By Vendor|
|Full Screen Support||Yes|