Pets Betting Rules
Pets brings all your favourite cute and cuddly Pets characters to life in an adventure filled 5-reel, 40-line video slot. Pets slot has free spins, expanding wilds, sticky wilds, an entertaining bonus game and much more, to keep you entertained for hours.
Main Game Features
Trash Can Random Wilds - Every so often, a cat will crawl into a trash can and will throw Wilds over the reels while they're spinning. The number of Wilds will be random, from 1 to 20. The random Wild will replace any symbol except the bonus symbol to create a winning line.
Hamster Bonus Wheel Features - Three or more Bonus symbols anywhere on the game reels will trigger the 'Hamster Bonus Wheel' feature. This feature can have one of the following three outcomes:
- Bonus Multipliers - If the wheel lands on one of the six possible 'Bonus Multipliers' : x4, x8, x12, x25, x40 and x80, the 'Bet' amount will be multiplied by this number.
- 'Wild Cat' free games mini game - In this mini game, you will be awarded with 3 free games. On each spin, a cat will tear open a Wild that will expand over an entire reel, up to three random reels. After each free game, the Wild will be reset.
The bonus symbol will not be available during the mini game.
- 'Feline Frenzy' free games mini game - In this mini game, you will be awarded with 7 free games. During the game play, starting from the second spin, a sticky Wild symbol will randomly be added to one of the reels and will remain there the entire duration of the mini game. The bonus symbol will not be available during the mini game.
Playing the Game
To play a round, configure your bet using the 'Bet' Plus / Minus buttons, and press or 'Spacebar' to submit the bet and initiate the round. A second click on the or the 'Spacebar' will fast-forward the round to the round results, or in the case of multiple lines winning, will skip the win animation and start the next round. The round can also be initiated using the 'Autobet Autoplay'.
- Wnning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A line win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's 'Paytable', which can be accessed through the 'Info' button.
- All symbols multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by the number of paylines.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different ways are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected ways, excluding scatter wins.
Payout Rules in Free Games
- Free Games are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Games.
- Free Games wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated the Free Games Spins.
The reality check control alerts you as to how much time you have spent playing the game. The time interval can set by visiting 'My Account' through the host casino's website.
*The reality check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
The popup message displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until you choose one of three actions:
- Continue – You will return to the game being played.
- Go to account – You will be redirected to your user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window ab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and will exit the game.
- Quit game – This will exit the game and return you to the games lobby.
|Number of Paylines Ways||
|Number of Reels Rows||
|Main Game Features||Trash Can Random Wilds|
Feline Frenzy free spins,
Wild Cat free spins
|Free Spins Amount||
x3 and x7
|Return to Player||93.14%|
|Default Denominations||By Vendor|