How do I set a limit to the amount I deposit to my SBOBET account?
The deposit limit feature allows you to restrict the maximum value of deposits you can make to your SBOBET account for a certain period of time. The maximum amount you can deposit into your account is unlimited by default and to activate the deposit limit feature, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the Account link located at the top of the page. Navigate to the Deposit Limit page to activate the feature.
- Select the Active radio button and enter the amount you wish to set as the limit for the different periods.
You may set the daily maximum deposit limit, or set the maximum deposit limit for periods of 7 days or 30 days.
- Click on the Confirm button to save your settings.
- Check and ensure that the deposit limit settings are correct and click OK in the confirmation alert message box to proceed or Cancel to abort.
- A confirmation alert message box is displayed once you have successfully activated the deposit limit feature. Click OK in the alert message box to complete the activation.