How can I benefit from using a strong password?
At SBOBET, we strive to protect your online privacy by following strong password security standards. The first step you can take to protect your privacy is to create a strong password. Introducing complexity in your passwords will minimize the risk of a security breach.
SBOBET Password Policy
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters.
- Your password must include a combination of alphabetic characters (uppercase or lowercase letters) and numbers.
- Your password must not contain your login name, first and last name.
- Your password must not contain any blank space.
When choosing your password, always remember the following points:
- A strong password is long and has alphabetic letters, symbols and numbers.
- The greater the variety of characters in your password, the better.
- Avoid using a common word or name as part of your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple websites or purposes.
- Always keep your password secure.
Changing your SBOBET password frequently enhances the security of your SBOBET account. You are advised to change your SBOBET password every 90 days.
When changing your password, your new password should not be the same as your existing password.
View article in other languages: