Cash Cuisine Betting Rules
Cash Cuisine is a 3x3 scratch game with delicious offerings.
How to Play
- To play Cash Cuisine, first, you need to place a bet. You can adjust the amount of your bet by using the plus and minus buttons on the sides of the bet display. Press the button marked ' Buy Ticket ' or press the SPACE BAR to buy a ticket.
- Reveal what is under the covers. This can be done two ways. You can either press on each cover, or you can remove them all by pressing on the ' REVEAL ALL ' button. A press on the SPACE BAR will activate the ' REVEAL ALL ' function.
- Once you have revealed what is hiding under the covers, check to see if you've won. You can do this either by checking that there are 3 matching symbols or by looking at the right side bottom of the screen on the ' WIN ' box.
- Incomplete games will be either completed automatically or will be in pending state until the player reopens the game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The Paytable in this game acts as a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. The win amount displayed is the result of the current bet amount times the symbol multiplier. The value displayed in the table for each symbol is the current bet amount times the symbol multiplier.
In Desktop mode, the paytable is displayed on the upper part of the game screen. In mobile mode, the paytable is in the info page.
A Look Inside
a. Starting Screen
b. Winning Screen – Here you can see that the player has a winning symbol combination!
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent on the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval is set in the player account, on the hosting website.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to the game.
- Go to account – opens account web page.
- Quit game – exit game and return to the host website.
|Game Type||3 x 3 Scratch card|
|Number of symbols||9|
|Return to Player||94.9%|
1 people found this article helpful.