Ocean Fortune Betting Rules
Ocean Fortune is a 3x3 scratch game filled with the mysteries of the East.
How to Play
- To play Ocean Fortune, first you need to place a bet. You can adjust the amount of your bet by using the arrow buttons on the sides of the bet display. Press the button marked 'Buy Ticket' or click the SPACE BAR to buy a ticket.
- Reveal what is in the clamps. This can be done two ways. You can either click on each clamp or you can reveal them all by clicking on the 'Reveal all' button. A click on the SPACE BAR will activate the 'Reveal all' function.
- Once you have revealed what is hiding inside the clamps, check to see if you've won. You can do this either by checking that there are 3 matching symbols or by looking at the bottom of the screen on the 'WIN' box.
The Pay Table
The pay table in this game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. The win amount is determined based on bet amount x the pay table multiplier.
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent in the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval is set in the player account, on the hosting website.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to the game.
- Go to account – opens account web page
- Quit game – exit game and return to host website
|Game Type||3 x 3 Scratch card|
|Number of symbols||9|
|Return to Player||94.9%|