Pong Betting Rules
The legendary Atari PONG is back. Having celebrated its 45th birthday in 2017, this iconic video game is a true legend. Atari PONG slot has a contemporary but retro look and feel and is packed with modern features that will keep both young and nostalgic players entertained like back in the day!
General information table:
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines Ways||20|
|Number of Reels Rows||5|
|Main Game Features||
Referee Central Spot - Can act as a wild
Each round there is a chance a special feature can be expanded from the Referee Spot
|Atari Pong Referee spot Special Game Features||
Expanding Wilds left and right, plus the Referee spot as a Wild
Expanding Wilds up and down, plus the Referee Spot as a Wild
Referee Spot acts as Wild, plus a Free Next round
Referee Spot acts as a Wild and all Payouts X3
Referee Spot acts as a Wild and all Payouts X5
1-6 wilds on random spots
|Free Spins Amount||1 free spin|
|Return to Player||94.66%|
|Hit Rate (Optional)||
|Default Denominations||By Vendor|
|Full Screen Support||Yes|
Referee Spot Features:
The Central Spot rolls Independently and can randomly land any payout symbol or a Referee Wild feature.
|Regular Wild, substitute for all payout symbols||
|Regular wilds to left and right on top of wild in ref spot||
|Expanding wilds up and down on top of wild in ref sp||
|Regular wild and 1 respin||
|multiplies all lines x3 payout and is a wild||
|multiplies all lines x5 payout and is a wild|
|Wild in Central spot & Pong ball plays 1 to 6 times between the players, every time it flies it leaves a wild behind it on a random spot||
Playing the Game
To play a round, configure your bet using the 'Bet' Plus / Minus buttons, and press or 'Spacebar' to submit the bet and initiate the round.
A second click on the or the 'Spacebar' will fast-forward the round to the round results, or in the case of multiple lines winning, will skip the win animation and start the next round.
The round can also be initiated using the 'Autobet Autoplay'.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A line win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's 'Paytable', which can be accessed through the 'Info' button .
- All symbols multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by the number of paylines.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected ways, excluding scatter wins.
Payout Rules in Free Games
- Free Games (Free Spins features) are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Games.
- Free Games wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated the Free Games Spins.
The reality check control alerts you as to how much time you have spent playing the game. The time interval can set by visiting 'My Account' through the host casino's website.
*The reality check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
The popup message displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until you choose one of three actions:
- Continue - You will return to the game being played.
- Go to Account - You will be redirected to your user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window ab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and will exit the game.
- Quit Game - This will exit the game and return you to the games lobby.