One Night In Vegas Betting Rules
How To Play
- Select the number of coins you wish to bet on each payline (default = 1), and the number of paylines on which to bet (default = 20), via the Coins and Payline fields using a method below;
- use the up and down arrows beside the fields
- use the Min and Max buttons beside the fields
- to select individual paylines,use the numbered buttons beside the reel display, corresponding to each payline
To see payline illustrations, hover over the numbered buttons.
- Select your stake value either using the up and down arrows in the Stake field, or by typing the amount into the Stake field and pressing Enter or clicking on a blank area of the game screen. The Stake amount shown is the stake you are placing on a single coin on a single payline.
The default Stake varies by currency. In this Pounds Sterling example it is £1.00. The Stake amount must be within the minimum and maximum bet amounts (see 'What are the bet amount limitations and restrictions on play for One Night In Vegas?'). If you enter a Stake larger than the maximum Stake allowed and press Enter, the Stake reduces automatically. If your balance is more than the maximum Stake, the Stake drops to the maximum Stake value. If your balance is less than the maximum Stake,the Stake drops to your balance. If you enter a Stake smaller than the minimum Stake allowed and press Enter, the Stake changes automatically to the minimum Stake value but if your available balance is less than the minimum Stake,you cannot place the bet.
- The Total Stake field shows the total amount that will be bet on a single reel spin, calculated using Coins x Payline x Stake.
- The Auto Play field allows consecutive reel spins. The default for this field is 1. To spin once, set this field to 1. To specify consecutive spins, use the control beside the Auto Play field, or type the required number into the field. The total currency amount that will be removed from your available balance (assuming Auto Play is not stopped) is the Total Stake amount multiplied by the number of Auto Plays selected.
- Click on the Spin button to place your bet. The Total Stake amount will be removed from your available balance and the reels will spin once.
- Once the spin is complete, if you specified consecutive spins using Auto Play, your next bet will be placed and the Total Stake amount will again be removed from your available balance. This will continue until the specified number of Auto Plays have been actioned or Auto Play is stopped (see 'Stop Auto Play').
- To place bets quickly, press the Space Bar. Bet swill be placed using the values in the Coins, Payline and Stake fields. The Auto Play field will determine the number of spins actioned.
A winning bet occurs when you achieve a winning combination of icons (see 'Lines & Payouts'). The relevant winning line is animated, and the win amount is displayed.
Lines & Payouts
Below are the individual standard paylines on which to bet.
Below are winning icon details. Icons are displayed on the left of each section. The numbers in the middle of the section show the amount of icons matched. The numbers on the right show the odds payout values.
To win, you must achieve a winning number of icons on a standard payline on which you have bet, or 2 or more SCATTER symbols anywhere on the display. The monetary payout for each individual payline is calculated by multiplying Coins x Stake x the odds payout value for the appropriate number of matched icons. The monetary payout for SCATTER wins is calculated by multiplying Total Stake x the odds payout value. If there are multiple wins, the single win amounts are combined. SCATTER wins are added to payline wins. A 'Push' is a payout of the Stake multiplied by the Coins value.
Standard paylines pay from left to right. Eg, if payline 1 was selected, Example 1 below would win as 3 winning icons are located on the first 3 reels of payline 1. Example 2 would lose as, although the 3 icons are shown on payline 1, they are not located on the first 3 reels.
|Example 1||Example 2|
The icon that has been deemed to be the WILD symbol shows the word 'WILD' on it. The 'WILD' icon can be substituted for any icon except SCATTER. If multiple WILD icons appear at the start of a win line, they will be substituted for the next standard icon in the win line rather than the highest value icon. For instance;
The win line shown below,
would substitute to
In the event of Wild symbols appearing in a win line followed by a Scatter icon, no payout will occur.
The icon that has been deemed to be the SCATTER symbol shows the word 'SCATTER' on it. If you achieve 3 or more SCATTER symbols, the bonus round will begin (see 'Bonus Round'). SCATTER wins, calculated as the Total Stake x the odds payout value, are added to payline wins.
In the bonus round, each box has an individual win multiplier eg 'x 1'. The minimum bonus win multiplier amount is 0.5. The maximum bonus win multiplier amount is 36. The win amount for each box will be your Total Stake x the individual win multiplier. On completion of the bonus round, individual win amounts are combined to give your total bonus win amount.
In the bonus round, you can increase your winnings by opening boxes containing winnings. When you find a box containing a white cross on a red background, the bonus round ends and the total bonus win amount is displayed.
The first bonus round screen is shown below. Click Continue to begin.
Click on a box to open it. If it holds winnings, the individual win multiplier is displayed eg 'x 0.5' (see 'Lines & Payouts').
|As each box is opened and winnings located, the indicator gradually fills and the current bonus round winnings are displayed.|
When the bonus round ends, click 'Return to Game' to return to the reel display.
Theoretical %RTP (Return To Player)
Best Probability is the best probability of a winning event occurring.
|Game||Minimum %RTP||Best Probability|
|One Night In Vegas||97.96||1 in 2.08|
Note: Potential wins above the maximum payout per bet allowed will be capped and this will adversely affect your %RTP. The amount will depend on your currency and stake selection.