Rio Bingo Betting Rules
In order to start the game, first you must choose the number of bingo tickets you'd like to bet with by adjusting the – or + either side of the ‘Number of Tickets' box. Alternatively, if you'd like to bet with the maximum amount of cards you can click on the "Max Cards" button that will activate all 12 cards. Once you've chosen how many cards you'd like to play with. Press the button marked "Play" (unless you've already clicked on ‘Max Cards') and wait for the bingo numbers to be picked. Alternatively, you can click on ‘Quick Play'. Your winnings will be automatically credited to your account!
The average expected long term return to player (RTP) percentage for this game is 94.59%.
How to Play
- Choose the number of bingo tickets you'd like to bet with by adjusting the – or + either side under the ‘Number of Tickets' box,
- Click the button marked "Play" or click on "Max Cards" if you'd like to bet with all 12 cards then wait for the bingo numbers to be picked.
- You can also click on ‘Quick Play' if you would like to speed up the process.
- Your winnings are automatically credited to your account!
Our Auto Bet feature lets you set a certain number of predetermined bets. You can always deactivate this feature whenever you want. This way, you can set a certain number of spins to play while you take care of something else - don't miss a beat and a chance to keep on winning!
How to Win
- The starting screen
This is what the game looks like when you open it. Now you will want to place your bets.
- Bets placed ($1.00) and 4 tickets chosen.
Here you will see that the total bet amount was $4.00.
- Game on screen
This is what will happen after you've clicked on the button marked "Play".
- Winning screen
Here you can see that the player won in 2 tickets!
Note: In case of malfunction, all game plays and payouts will be voided.