Yin Yang Treasure Betting Rules
The objective of the game is to predict correctly where the selector light will stop.
Over a long period of time, the game is likely to average a return to the player of 96% of the total bets made.
Note: Potential wins above the maximum payout per bet allowed will be capped and this will adversely affect your %RTP. The amount will depend on your currency and stake selection.
How to Play
At the start of the game, the playerhas the option to choose their stake.
Figure 1: Yin Yang Treasure game
After selecting the desired stake, the player may choose their betting options (can be chosen more than one simultaneously).
Figure 2: Yin Yang Treasure game before clicking deal
On the image above, the player's bet is highlighted: Straight Up: 8, Inside of the board, Turtle (Lower right section), the Big numbers (numbers from 5 to 8) and the numbers with Black color font.
Figure 3: Yin Yang Treasure game after clicking deal button
Clicking the “Deal” button, will trigger the selector and on the image above the selector light landed on Number 8.
The winning bet(s) on the image above:
- Number 8
- The Outside of the board
- The Dragon or the lower left of the board
- Big Numbers
- White color font Numbers
The player has won the bet(s) on Number 8 and Big Numbers and will receive the respective payout.
Figure 4: Yin Yang Treasure game with history board
The player may track history of the game result on the right side of the Yin Yang Board.
Yin Yang Treasure uses a unique betting system.
Figure 5: Yin Yang Treasure stake betting
Yin Yang Treasure available stakes are as follows:
1, 5, 10, 50, and 100
Once the stake has been chosen it will be shown on the stake box.
The chosen stake will be the stake amount that the player place on the corresponding round. Unless player chooses to change the stake value the amount of the total bet will consider the current stake that the player has chosen.
The player can increase the stake by clicking on the right button (+) or decrease by clicking the left button (-).
Yin Yang Treasure Game User Interface
Figure 6 Yin Yang Treasure game and its parts
Parts of the Game User Interface:
A. Info Button – displays the information about the game
B. Sound Button – to turn on or off the game sound
C. Home Button – to close the game and go back to the game menu
D. Betting Options – the different betting options that consists of:
- Yin Yang Betting Option – the center of the yin yang board.
- Number Bets – the numbers 1 to 8. The player may select a specific number or numbers ranging from number 1 to 8.
- Inside or Outside Betting Options – the board is divided in two: the inner betting option and the outer betting option.
- Corner Betting Options – the board is also divided in four:
- Phoenix Group – the group of numbers on the upper left of the board
- Dragon Group – the group of numbers on the lower left of the board
- Tiger Group – the group of numbers on the upper right of the board
- Turtle Group – the group of numbers on the lower right of the board
- Big and Small Betting Option – the reel is also divided in two: Big Betting Options are numbers ranging from 5 to 8, Small Betting Options are numbers ranging from 1 to 4.
- Black and White – the reel is also divided in another two: Black with the numbers with black color font and White with the white color font.
E. Yin Yang Treasure's Board – the game's board complete with the numbers 1 to 8 and the yin yang on the center
F. History Board – displays the previous round results. The board displays only the latest 6 winning number results.
G. Total Bet, Total Win and Balance Information – displays the total bet, total win and balance information of the game
H. Stake's Selection – clicking + will increase the stake amount and clicking – will decrease the stake amount
I. Gaming Button Controls – consists of the control buttons within the game like Deal and Clear. Rebet and New Game will appear after the result.
- Clear All – will be activated when the player placed a bet on the betting options, clicking Clear All will clear all the betting option(s) that the player placed
- Deal – will be activated when the player placed a bet on the betting options in the table, clicking Deal will start the round with the bets the player has placed
- Rebet – will be activated at the end of every round, clicking Rebet will bet the same betting option(s) with the same betting amount the player has placed on the previous round.
- New Game – will be activated at the end of every round, clicking New Game will start a new round without any selected betting option on the table.
Betting Options and Payout
These are the following betting option of the Yin Yang Treasure Game:
||Bet on the result will be Yin Yang||23:1|
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
|Bet on a result will be the chosen number||7:1|
|Inside or Outside||Bet on the result will be "Inside" or "Outside"||
Inside = 2:1
Outside = 0.5:1
Dragon or Turtle
Bet on the result will be chosen animal.
Each animal will represent sets of number.
|Big or Small||Bet on the result will be "Big" or "Small"||1:1|
|Black or White||Bet on the result will be "White" or "Black"||1:1|
|Straight Up||Bet on a specific number and position||23:1|
System Auto Settlement
In the case where a player encounters network connection issue or any other issue that halt the gameplay after "DEAL" button has been clicked, system will wait for 24 hours for player to resume the game otherwise the system will automatically conclude the game.
1 people found this article helpful.