Virtual Football & World Cup Betting Rules (SBO Cup, Euro Cup, Asian Cup, Champions Cup)
Sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the ‘ Virtual Sports ’ tab located at the top of the page.
Select ‘SBO Cup’, ‘Euro Cup’, ‘Asian Cup’, ‘Champions Cup’ and ‘Football’ on the left panel of the page, and you will see the current match day’s information at the top of the main page. After entering, you can see the current match day’s information including the live video, the event ticker, and the scoreboard at the top of the main page. You may click and watch any of the events from the current match day.
At the bottom of the main page are the events which are open for betting.
To place a bet:
1. Select an event - For Football, 8 events are played on each match day. For SBO Cup, a maximum of 4 matches is played in parallel. Scroll down to select an event you wish to bet on.
2. Select a bet type and choose your odds - Select the bet type and click on the odds of the desired team to place a bet. The bet types we currently offer are Asian Handicap, Over/Under, 1X2, Half Time/Full Time, and Outright (exclusive for SBO Cup).
Asian Handicap: It is a form of betting that creates a more level betting environment between two mismatched competing teams by giving a "handicap" (expressed in goals or points) to the teams before kick-off. In Asian Handicap, a goal deficit is given to the team more likely to win (i.e. the Favourite) and a head start is given to the team less favored to win (i.e. the Underdog). For more details, please refer to related articles What is Asian Handicap? & What is a split handicap bet?
Over/Under: You bet on the number of goals or points scored in total by both teams. This means you determine whether fewer or more goals or points are scored compared to the goal line.
1X2: Bets can be made by either selecting a Home Win, a Draw or an Away Win. Bets will be settled at the end of normal time play.
Half Time/Full Time: Bet on the half time and full time results of a designated match.
Outright: An outright bet involves the selection of a winner in a tournament, competition, league or event either from the onset or at any stage of the tournament, competition, league or event prior to the conclusion of the competition where the results are still undecided.
3. Enter the stake amount - After you have clicked on the odds, the bet ticket opens up on the left panel of the page. Enter the stake amount and click on Submit.
Click on OK to confirm the bet or click on Cancel to re-enter the bet.
The table below shows the maximum achievable bet win:
|Currency||*Maximum Achievable Bet Win|
|AUD (Australian Dollar)||150,000|
|BDT (Bangladeshi Taka)||10,000,000|
|CAD (Canadian Dollar)||200,000|
|CNY (China Yuan Renminbi)||1,000,000|
|GBP (Pound Sterling)||100,000|
|HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)||1,000,000|
|IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)||1,000,000|
|JPY (Japanese Yen)||10,000,000|
|KRW (South Korean Won)||100,000,000|
|LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee)||15,000,000|
|MYR (Malaysian Dollar)||500,000|
|NIO (Nicaraguan Cordoba)||3,000,000|
|NOK (Norwegian Krone)||1,200,000|
|NZD (New Zealand Dollar)||100,000|
|PHP (Philippine Peso)||5,000,000|
|SEK (Swedish Krona)||1,200,000|
|THB (Thailand Baht)||5,000,000|
|TWD (New Taiwan Dollar)||5,000,000|
|ZAR (South African Rand)||1,200,000|
*Maximum Achievable Bet Win – The largest amount can be won on a single bet.
Bets will be settled based on the results at the end of normal time of play. If a match ends in a draw or tied score, a 30-minute overtime period is played.
Where the overtime period is played, only the “Who is the Champion” bet type will be settled based on the results at the end of this overtime period.
The results of the overtime period will not be considered for the outcome of all other bet types.
4. View your betting history - Click on My Bets from the left menu or the top menu to view your bet slips.
To place a mix parlay bet:
1. View mix parlay events - Click on Parlay from the left menu to view mix parlay events. Scroll down to select at least 2 different events you wish to bet on.
2. Select a bet type and choose your odds - Select the bet type and click on the odds of the desired team to place a bet. Choose at least 2 betting selections from different events. Once you add the event to Parlay, there will be a number shown the total of the selections on the Parlay ticket tab.
3. Enter the stake amount and confirm the ticket - Check the details of the betting selections from the Parlay ticket. To remove a selection, click on the x button on the top-right corner of each selection. Enter the stake amount and click on Confirm to place a mix parlay bet or click on Cancel to re-enter the bet.
4. View your bet slips - Click on My Bets from the left menu or the top menu to view your bet slips.