What are the mobile game controls used in Magical Forest?
- Spin – Play a round (=spins the reels)
- Stop – Stop spin
- Skip – Skip animations
- Auto - Bet – Opens Auto-bet settings
- Pay Table – Opens the pay table pages
- Home/Lobby – Exit game to home/lobby of host
- Settings – Opens Settings page of game
- Bet – Display the stake for the current round. When clicked, opens the bet value drop box.
- Balance – Display player balance
- Win – Display current round total win
- Clock – Display time of current player session
All game settings and info pagessuch as help and pay table are accessed by pressing the settings icon.
Setting Auto-Bet - Mobile
The player need to press the auto-bet floating icon, right above the spin icon, in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Auto-bet)
Game Auto-bet screen
Generic Auto-bet scheme
- Loss limit (numeric value)
- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the
user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= (numeric value)
- Single Win (numeric value)
- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >=(numeric value) or more.
- Win Limit (numeric value)
- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <=(numeric value)
- Stop on win - When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates. Free spins count as one round, so if a main ticket didn't win any line but did win free spins, and one of the free spins wins any amount, the round counts as a win.
- Stop on a feature - When free spins is won or a bonus game, auto bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by pressing on the onoff button next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by pressing on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- "Loss limit reached"
- "Win limit reached"
- "Single win reached"
- "Win reached"
- "Feature reached"
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed)
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by pressing “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by pressing the “return to game” button on the right.
Auto-Bet Active View:
When the auto-bet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining auto-bet rounds. The auto-bet button is changed into “Stop auto-bet” icon.
Clicking on the “Stop auto-bet” or on the counter, stops the auto bet and returns to regular game mode.
Game Settings Page
- Setting sound – Ambiance Sound – enabling or disabling background music.
- Setting sound –Sound effects – enabling or disabling sound effect.
- Full Screen – enabling or disabling Full screen mode- this option is not available on iOS.
Generic game setting, may change from game to game or between platforms