What are the game controls used in Fur Balls?
- Spin – Start a round.
- Stop – Stop reels.
- Skip – Skips win animations to end result.
- Bet Amount - increase, Display and Decrease.
- Win Display
- Balance Display
- Sound On/Off Long press opens volume control
- Full Screen Toggle - Switch between full screen modes
- Home - Optional
- Cashier - Open player account.
- Help - Open Help page.
- INFO - Open Pay table screens.
To use the auto bet, a player presses the auto bet icon next to the “Buy ticket” button.
Auto Bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration.
To set number of rounds press the bet round limit panel and then select the desired value of rounds.
To add limits, open the setting panel using the [+] sign. Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switch.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before auto-bet activation. Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once auto-bet is activated. To close the setting panel press the [-] button.
To start an auto-bet session, press the PLAY button.
To Pause an auto-bet session, press the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode press the [X] button.
During Auto-bet play, the setting panel is closed.
- Loss Limit (numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= (numeric value)
- Single Win (numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= (numeric value) or more.
- Win Limit (numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= (numeric value)
- Stop on Win - When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates. Free spins count as one round, so if a main ticket didn’t win any line but did win free spins, and one of the free spins wins any amount, the round counts as a win.
- Stop on a Feature - When free spins is won or a bonus game, auto bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by pressing on the onoff button next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by pressing on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- "Loss limit reached"
- "Win limit reached"
- "Single win reached"
- "Win reached"
- "Feature reached"