What is KYC requirement?
Know Your Customer (KYC) is the strict requirement to ensure that gaming operators know their customers. The information provided by customers must be accurate and valid as security checks are conducted regularly.
It is a licensing requirement that satisfactorily evidence of identity and residential address must be provided by the player:
- For accounts registered under the Isle of Man and the Irish licences:
- On the first occasion that a player requests a withdrawal of funds which exceeds €3,000 (or currency equivalent); or
- If the aggregate amount of a withdrawal taken together with all other payments to a player within the 30 days immediately preceding the date on which the payment is to be made, exceeds €3,000 (or currency equivalent).
- For accounts that are not registered under our Isle of Man or Irish licences:
- Please contact our dedicated SBOBET Support Team using your registered email address.
In accordance with these requirements and our Terms and Conditions, we require a scanned colour copy of your photo identity document and proof of your residential address document (e.g. bank or credit card statements and utility bills, excluding mobile telephone bills) dated within the last 90 days. The documents can be faxed to us at +44 1624 721966 or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have provided a photo identity document in the past, a valid copy of the same must be maintained at all times. We will not able to process withdrawal requests until and unless we receive updated documents.