General Promotion Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Governing Promotions
- The following are the terms and conditions governing all promotions (the “Promotion Terms & Conditions”) conducted by SBOBET (the “Website”). To the extent that there is inconsistency between the General Terms and Conditions and those under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- This promotion is not available to customers residing in any of the countries listed in Clause 3.4 of the General Terms and Conditions as well as Albania, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Nigeria, Russia & Slovakia.
- The Promotion offer is limited to one-time only redemption per person unless otherwise indicated in the Specific Promotion Terms & Conditions. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, payment account ID, computer and/or any other forms of identification which may be required.
- A customer may only participate in one promotion at a time. Before a customer is allowed to participate in any new promotion, they must first complete or cancel any existing promotion that they are participating in.
- By participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless SBOBET, their legal representatives, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damage incurred or losses suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any prizes and/or the participation in the promotion.
- Bonuses and winnings are not-transferable to other accounts.
- All decisions by SBOBET relating to the bonus and promotion matters shall be final and not subject to any appeal or review.
- Where there is evidence or suggestion of the presence of “abnormal bets” (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions) or a breach of any terms relating to the promotions or bonuses, SBOBET reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
- Players found to be manipulating and/or abusing the bonus system either through arbitrage betting combining different selections within the same event where the outcome of one will affect the other, unlawful use of technology or bots to trick the system or employ such other wrongful actions or means to obtain the bonus may have their bonuses and/or all winnings derived therefrom forfeited at the discretion of SBOBET.
- All SBOBET Promotions are intended for recreational players and SBOBET may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- SBOBET reserves the right to levy an administrative charge on the customer for any cancellation, early withdrawals of funds and/or meeting any unusual requests by the customer in relation to the bonus and promotional offers. SBOBET reserves the right, at any time, to amend, vary of revise these Promotion Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion including cancelling, modifying or suspending the promotion.
- SBOBET reserves the right to request for identification documents (e.g. passport or identity cards) for verification purposes prior to any withdrawal and crediting of any bonus.
- SBOBET reserves the right to exclude any customers from this promotion at any time and to vary, amend, change and/or withdraw any bonus offers or promotions without providing any explanation whatsoever.
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions, as published in English from time to time, govern this contract. Translations into other languages are made as a service and are made in good faith. In the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version prevails over any translation.
- All other terms & conditions not stated above shall be governed by SBOBET's General Terms & Conditions.
View in other languages: