Bai She Zhuan Betting Rules
Now is your opportunity to join Bai Suzhen in an epic battle against Fa Hai the Monk in this 5-reel, 25-line action slot. With authentic Chinese imagery, crisp graphics and soundtrack to match, your goal is to achieve the optimal combination of the terrapin or snake symbols to unlock a world of features for legendary wins, including: free spins, mystery boxes with instant cash prizes. Let the magic begin and help Bai Suzhen triumph.
Note: In case of malfunction, all game plays and payouts will be voided.
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines Ways||25 (Fixed)|
|Number of Reels Rows||5|
|Return to Player||93.89%|
Bai Suzhen and Fa Hai
The two legendary characters are locked in an eternal battle and they are desperately trying to free themselves from the concrete. Winning rounds are considered either an electrifying blue win, or a fiery red win, as a result of the sum of blue symbols vs the red symbols lines participating in the win. Consecutive electrifying blue or fiery red wins will help one of them break free by storing energy and cracking their statues. This can be stopped by winnings from the opposite character. When either of them is released, a very special feature will be triggered – Bai Suzhen's Free Spins, or Fa Hai's Bonus Game depending on who is victorious.
Any change of the bet amount after the two statues have started cracking will restore their original forms. It is recommended to only change the bet amount while the statues are intact.
Fa Hai's Bonus Game
The Fa Hai bonus game can be triggered by 3 or more bonus symbols appearing anywhere over the reels.
The feature can also be triggered by Fa Hai escaping his concrete prison. Winning the round with 4 or 5 bonus symbols will win the player 1 or 2 more chances (retriggers) to complete the bonus game, respectively. If Fa Hai's concrete is destroyed while bonus symbols appear, it will contribute another retrigger to the triggering combination. Inside the bonus game the player is required to choose treasure chests in a pyramid. Completing the game without opening an empty chest will retrigger the bonus game.
Bai Suzhen's Free spins
To win the free spins, 3 or more Free Games symbols will need to appear anywhere on the game reels.
The feature can also be triggered by Bai Suzhen escaping her concrete prison. Winning the round with 4 or 5 bonus symbols will win the player 5 or 10 more free spins (retriggers), respectively. The game can also win more free spins by winning scatter symbols during a free spin or the appearance of a Bai Suzhen's Snake Wild over reel 5. If any of the above occurs, the player will be awarded with an additional 5-20 additional free spins depending on the triggering combination.
Bai Suzhen's Snake Wild
Aside from substituting for any symbol, except free games and bonus symbols, the Bai Suzhen's Snake Wild will expand more Wild symbols over 1-3 additional spots around it, in random.
Fa Hai's Turtle Wild
Fa Hai's Turtle Wild, aside from substituting for any symbol, except free games and bonus symbols, will expand 1 more Turtle Wild Symbol over a random spot around it. Both symbols will then become sticky over their spots for 1 more round.
Mobile Settings Screen
The mobile game settings screen can be accessed by selecting the 'Settings' button on the bottom right corner. Entering the settings options will allow you to control various aspects of the game:
- Sounds - Control the 'Ambient Sounds' and 'Sound Effects'. They can be switched onoff by selecting the appropriate checkboxes. By default the all sounds are switched on.
- Game Play - Toggle the 'Full Screen' onoff. You can also adjust the 'Quality' onoff. (The quality option exists only in specific games)
How to play
To play a round, configure your bet using the Bet Plus / Minus buttons, and press or Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
A second click on the
or the Spacebar will fast-forward the round to the round results, or in the case of multiple lines winning, will skip the win animation and start the next round.
The round can also be initiated using the Autobet Autoplay.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A line win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's 'Paytable', which can be accessed through the Info button
- All symbols multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by the number of paylines (25).
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected paylines, excluding bonus wins.
- Changing the bet amount will nullify the waypoint progression to the beginning of the current waypoint.
Payout Rules in Features
- Free Games (Free Spins features) are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Games.
- Free Games wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated the Free Games Spins.
- Change in the bet amount during sticky wilds boost will cause the losing of the boosts.
- All Bonuses and boosts multipliers are calculated on the current bet X the feature multiplier
Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of line and bet configuration.
How to use the autobet autoplay feature - Desktop
To open the autobet autoplay, click on the icon next to the “SPIN” button.
To set the autobet autoplay number of rounds, click on Change Autobet Rounds and choose your desired number of rounds from the list. To close the list, click on AUTOBETS above the number of rounds list.
To set the autobet autoplay limits, click on the Plus sign on the upper right corner to reveal the autobet options. To minimize the options, click on the Minus sign on the upper right corner.
To start the autobet autoplay, click the play button on the bottom left corner. Once clicked, the play button will change to a pause button that will allow you to pause the autobet whenever you choose. You can only pause in between rounds/spins and not while the round is in play. To close the autobet, click on the X sign on the upper right corner. During autobet play, the settings panel is closed.
How to use the autobet autoplay feature - Mobile
To access Autobet while playing from a mobile device, click on the autobet icon above the 'SPIN' button or click on the settings button on the bottom right corner and then on the autobet tab. To activate a limit, you will need to click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value on the right side (in the case of 'Single Win', Win Limit' and Loss 'Limit' ) and click on the 'START' button on the bottom left corner.
To exit the autobet autoplay screen without starting the autobet rounds, you will need to click the 'X' button on the bottom right corner.
After clicking on the 'START' button, the game will return to the main screen and the 'SPIN' button will show the autobet rounds counter.
To stop the autobet autoplay, you will need to click on the autobet button again. Pausing the autobet is not possible in mobile mode.
Autobet Autoplay Limits
Loss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win - Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win - The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature - The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen and fade out after 5 seconds. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Loss limit - "Loss limit reached"
- Win Limit - "Win limit reached"
- Single Win - "Single win reached"
- On a Win - "Win reached"
- Stop on a feature - "Feature reached"
Autobet Autoplay Rules in the UK
Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) that want to use the autobet autoplay function, have to first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
Any attempt without these two limits set, will result in these fields being highlighted in red until set. In addition to these regulatory requirements, the maximum number of autobet autoplay rounds is 25.
The reality check control alerts you as to how much time you have spent playing the game. The time interval can set by visiting 'My Account' through the host casino's website.
The reality check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
The popup message displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until you choose one of three actions:
- Continue - You will return to the game being played.
- Go to Account - You will be redirected to your user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window ab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and will exit the game.
- Quit Game - This will exit the game and return you to the games lobby.