What are the game controls used in Santa’s Workshop?
- Buy Ticket – Starts the round
- Auto Pick – Pick a random present automatically
- Home – Exit game to home/lobby of host
- Cashier – Opens the cashier allowing the player to deposit money to his account (Optional)
- Full Screen –Expanding the game to full screen
- Help – Opens the game help pages.
- Balance – Display the player's balance.
- Bet (-/+) – Adjust the bet value up or down using the + and -
- Win – Display current round win.
- Prize Box – Indicate the possible prize in case you find the gold prize present
To use the auto bet, a player press the auto bet icon next to the “Buy ticket” button.
Autobet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current bet configuration.
To set number of rounds press the CHANGE AUTOBET ROUNDS
and then select the desired value of rounds.
To add limits, open the setting panel using the [+] sign.
Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switch.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before auto-bet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once auto-bet is activated.
To close the setting panel press the [-] button.
To start an auto-bet session, press the PLAY button.
To Pause an auto-bet session, press the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode press the [X] button.
- Loss Limit (Numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= (Numeric value)
- Single Win (Numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= (Numeric value) or more.
- Win Limit (Numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= (Numeric value)
- Stop on Win - When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by pressing on the checkbox next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by clicking on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- "LOSS LIMIT REACHED"
- "WIN LIMIT REACHED"
- "SINGLE WIN REACHED"
- "WIN REACHED"
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed)
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by clicking “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by clicking the “return to game” button on the right.
Auto-Bet in the UK
Players from the UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field or the number of rounds , will be denied.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled - it is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.