Mystery Mansion Betting Rules
How To Play
- Select your stake value either using the up and down arrows in the Stake field, or by typing the amount into the Stake field and pressing Enter or clicking on any blank area of the game screen. The Stake amount displayed is the stake you are placing on a single card.
The default stake value varies by currency. In this pound sterling example it is £1.00. The Stake amount must be within the minimum and maximum bet amounts. If you enter a stake larger than the maximum stake allowed and click on Place Bet or press Enter, the stake reduces automatically. If your available balance is more than the maximum stake, the stake drops to the maximum stake amount. If your available balance is less than the maximum stake, the stake drops to your balance amount. If you enter a stake smaller than the minimum stake allowed and click on Place Bet or press Enter, the stake changes automatically to the minimum stake value but if your available balance is less than the minimum stake, you cannot place the bet.
- The Auto Play field allows the purchasing of multiple cards. The default for this field is 1.
To purchase only one card, ensure that this field is set to 1.
To purchase more than one card, enter the number required either using the up and down arrows in the Auto Play field, or by typing the required number into the Auto Play field. The total currency amount that will be removed from your available balance (assuming Auto Play is not stopped) is the Stake amount multiplied by the number of Auto Plays selected.
- Click on the Place Bet(s) button. One scratchcard will be purchased and the single Stake amount will be removed from your available balance. If you purchased multiple cards using the Auto Play functionality, this will be the first of your purchased cards.
- Reveal the symbols on your card (see 'Revealing the Symbols').
- Once all symbols on your card have been revealed, if you purchased multiple cards using Auto Play, your next scratchcard will be purchased and the single Stake amount will again be removed from your available balance. This will continue until the specified number of Auto Plays have been actioned or Auto Play is stopped (see 'Stopping Auto Play').
Quick Card Purchases
- To buy cards quickly, press the Space Bar when you have no purchased cards. Cards will be purchased at the price displayed in the Stake field. The number of cards purchased is dependent on the Auto Play field which is used for the purchase of multiple cards. If Auto Play is set to 1, 1 card will be purchased for you. If Auto Play is set to 2, 2 cards will be purchased for you and so on.
Stopping Auto Play
- When multiple cards are purchased, a 'Stop' button is displayed in the bottom right-hand corner of the game screen. If you click on this button or press the Space Bar whilst Auto Play is running, the Auto Play function stops and Auto Play is reset to 1. This means that you are able to stop Auto Play regardless of how many Auto Play gambles you initially selected or how many remain. Only the single Card Price amount for each play that has been started or completed will be deducted from your balance.
Revealing the Symbols
If you purchased a single card, to reveal the symbols choose one of the options below;
- Click on each covered section individually to uncover one section at a time.
- Click on the Reveal All button to uncover all sections simultaneously.
- Press the spacebar to activate the Reveal All button and uncover all sections simultaneously.
Your current Turbo Mode setting will apply.
Turbo Mode - There is also a Turbo facility. This speeds up the uncovering of the symbols. Click on the buttons to turn the facility on and off. When Turbo is on, the 9 sections are uncovered more quickly.
If you used Auto Play to purchase more than 1 card, the symbols will be revealed automatically for you.
A winning bet occurs when 3 identical symbols are found in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Examples are shown below;
Once all 9 sections have been uncovered, any winning symbols will flip over, and show the word 'Win'. A message is then displayed showing the total amount you have won (see 'Lines & Payouts'). A win screen example is shown below;
Below is an example of a losing scratchcard. There are no rows containing 3 identical matching symbols;
Lines & Payouts
This table shows the 7 game symbols. On each symbol is the potential win amount for a single winning line of that symbol. A winning line occurs when 3 identical symbols appear vertically, diagonally or horizontally. The amounts shown on the table have been determined using the calculations below;
|3 Mummies in a row = 1000 x stake
|3 'Girl with glasses' in a row = 4 x stake
|3 Vampires in a row = 50 x stake
|3 'Man with beard' in a row = 2 x stake
|3 Zombies in a row = 15 x stake
|3 'Man with glasses' in a row = 1 x stake
|3 'Girl with hair band' in a row = 10 x stake
If you have a winning line, the payout you receive for the line will be the value shown on the corresponding symbol. If there are multiple winning lines, the single win amounts are added together. For example, using the Payouts table below which is based on a £1.00 stake, if you had a winning line of 3 'Man with beard' and a winning line of 3 Zombies your payout would be £17.00 (£2.00+ £15.00)
Theoretical %RTP (Return To Player)
Best Probability is the best probability of a winning event occurring.
The best probability of a winning event occurring is 1 in 2.
Note: Potential wins above the maximum payout per bet allowed will be capped and this will adversely affect your %RTP. The amount will depend on your currency and stake selection.